- Starting Sunday, March 11, clocks will move forward one hour for the Daylight Savings Time, so will the Salah times: Fajr @ 6:45 am, Duhr @ 1:45 pm, Asr @ 5:45 pm and Isha @ 9:00 pm. 1st. Juma @ 2:10pm and second @ 3:20 pm, Insha’Allah.
- Mufti Abdul Mannan is away to perform Umrah, the weekly program about the life of Prophets are on hold until he returns, Insha’Allah.
- Reminder. Seniors program is on Sunday, March 25 in our multi-purpose hall @ 11:00 am. All seniors invited.
- Pickering Islamic Centre in collaboration with Saba Travels has organized an Umrah package during March break under the guidance of Mufti Abdul Mannan. Participants will Insha’Allah be able to perform 40 salah in Madinah Munawwara. Details on the bulletin boards.
- Our Youth committee is organizing a fundraising event for the long-suffering Rohingya Muslims on Sat February 24 in our multi-purpose hall. Tickets are $15.
- Admissions in the Kindergarten to grade 7 in the Brock Elementary School are in progress for the school year 2018/2019. Those interested may pick up registration forms at the second floor Office. Please note the space is quite limited.
- BES is hiring OCT qualified teachers. Those interested may contact Sr. Razia Habibi.
To increase our visibility among Canadians, Friends Indeed Canada, is organizing Muslim Volunteer Expo to connect our community with the local grassroots humanitarian organizations. Ontario’s Attorney General Yasir Naqvi and Dr. Hamid Slimi are the guest speakers. Prizes and free breakfast served at 10 AM on Sunday, March 25 at Pickering High School. For details, check flyers in the lobby area.
Durham Islamic Soccer League registration begins this Sat March 10 at Masjid Usman.
Those interested may drop in the Masjid between 10;30 to 3:00pm
Please continue to make heartfelt du’as for
All those who are sick, some in the coma, some critically ill and others going through other serious illnesses. May Allah grant them all a speedy recovery — Shifa Kamila Wa Aajila to all.
Please make heartfelt du’as for
All those who left this world recently or in the past. May Allah grant them Jannatul Firdous. And may He remove difficulties from our lives and guide our children always on the right path, Ameen.